Collaborative Innovation Center for Ecological Restoration and Sand Industry in Wind-sand Hazard Area
Key Laboratory of Eco-Environment-Related Polymer Materials, Ministry of Education
Key Laboratory of Polymer Materials of Gansu Province
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou 730070 China
Research findings in Nearly 30 years of two generations
Provide technology and services free of charge
Contact: Ziqiang Lei phone: 86-0931-7971261
1. Clay based sand fixing materials
2. Clay and straw based super water absorbent materials
3. Clay based anti evaporation materials
4. Clay based anti seepage materials
1. Clay based materials aided wind-sand hazard control: clay based materials aided engineering and biological synthesis method for the construction of sand protection and isolation belt.
2. Clay based materials assisted control of water caused soil erosion: clay based materials aided engineering and biological synthesis method for the loss control of water and soil.
3. Clay based materials assisted planting: clay based materials aided plantation of Psammophyte (Tamarix, Populus euphratica, Haloxylon ammodendron, Caragana, Calligonum mongolicum, camel thorn, Nitraria tangutorum and Artemisia, etc.), fruit (grapes, apricots, watermelon and melon, etc.), forage plants (alfalfa and Astragalus adsurgens), and medicinal herbs (black Chinese wolfberry, Chinese wolfberry, Licorice, Ephedra, Cynomorium and Cistanche, etc.).
4. Clay based materials assisted protection: clay based materials aided protection of Psammophyte (Tamarix, Populus euphratica, Haloxylon ammodendron, Caragana, Calligonum mongolicum, camel thorn, Nitraria tangutorum and Artemisia, etc.).
5. Clay based materials assisted expand of cultivated land and living space: clay based materials aided comprehensive utilization of sandy land and dry land.
6. Clay based materials assisted water saving: seasonal flood and irrigation affluent water diversion, interception and utilization.
7. Clay based materials assisted ecological restoration: ecological restoration of desertification land and disturbance site.
1. Study on clay based ecological functional polymer materials. Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University, Ministry of Education of China (IRT1177, IRT15R56).
2. Study of the controlled polymerization on palygorskite substrate. Key basic research (973) preliminary project (2005CCA06000).
3. Palygorskite based sand fixing materials. National Natural Science Foundation of China (21164009）.
4. Preparation and catalytic performance of the supported catalysts with controllable morphology and component. National Natural Science Foundation of China (21174114).
5. Clay based sand fixing materials. Innovation group project in Gansu Province (1210RJIA004).
6. The demonstration and promotion of clay based sand fixing integrated technology. The people's livelihood projects in Gansu Province (1209FCMH019).
7. The demonstration and promotion of clay based sand fixing integrated technology in Dunhuang Dang-River main canal, The people's livelihood projects in Gansu Province (1503FCMF014).
8. Clay based multifunctional adsorption materials. Natural Science Foundation of Gansu Province (1010RJZA024).
9. Demonstration of ecological restoration technology in the disturbed Gobi desert area. Technical demonstration project of Ministry of Water Resource.
(a) Main technology:
1. Combined sand barrier technology using clay based materials.
2. Crust and auxiliary biological crust technology using clay based materials.
3. Clay based materials assisted plantation technology of Psammophyte and economic plant.
4. Clay based materials assisted Psammophyte protection technology.
5. Clay based materials assisted technology of diversion, interception and utilization of seasonal flood and irrigation affluent water.
6. Clay based materials aided engineering and biological synthesis technology for the construction of sand protection and isolation belt.
7. Clay based materials aided engineering and biological synthesis technology for the loss control of water and soil.
8. Clay based materials assisted domestication, seedlings and plantation technology of desert medicinal herbs.
9. Ecological restoration technology in the disturbed site.
10. Clay based materials assisted the other sand fixing technology.
|No||patent||author||patent number||acceptance or authorization time||patent type|
|1||A combined sand barrier||Lei Ziqiang, Ma Guofu, Zhang Zhe, Wang Aidi, Xu Jian, Shen Zhi, Ma Hengchang||ZL201120261492.1||2012-03-28||utility model|
|2||The method for the Chinese wolfberry planting in sand moving region||Lei Ziqiang, Zhang Zhe||CN201210116773.7||2012-04-20||invention|
|3||Method for preparing water retaining composite agent by using plant stalk||Lei Ziqiang, Wang Zhongchao, Zhang Zhe, Xu Jian, Wu Zhancui, Chang Ying, Wang Rongfang||ZL201010248016.6||2012-05-23||invention|
|4||Nutrition type of clay based sand fixing device for grass planting||Ma Guofu, Wang Aidi, Wang Hui, Zhang Zhe, Lei Ziqiang||ZL201120428394.2||2012-07-18||utility model|
|5||Preparation method of foaming type water retaining nutrition composit||Zhang Zhe, Shen Zhi, Li Fanghong, Chong Yali, Yang Yan, He Haitao, Yang Zhiwang, Ma Hengchang, Lei Ziqiang||ZL201110422624.9||2013-06-05||invention|
|6||Nutrition type of clay based sand fixing device for grass planting||Lei Ziqiang, Wang Aidi, Wang Hui, Ma Guofu, Zhang Zhe||ZL201110341496.5||2013-7-10||invention|
|7||Preparation method for salt resistant water retaining composite material||Zhang Zhe, Shen Zhi, Zhang Huiyi, Li Fanghong, Gao Shulin, Yang Cuilin, Yang Zhiwang, Lei Ziqiang||ZL201210079252.9||2013-07-10||invention|
|8||A type of clay based sand fixing composite material||Lei Ziqiang, Wang Aidi, Ma Guofu, Zhang Zhifang, Peng Hui, Zhang Zhe||ZL201110122445.3||2013-10-16||invention|
|9||Preparation method for natural nutrient type high water absorption resin||Lei Ziqiang, Li Wenfeng, Shen Zhi, Zhang Zhe, Li Fanghong, Zhang Huiyi, Peng Hui, An Ning||ZL201210079230.2||2013-11-27||invention|
|10||Preparation method for water absorbing composite material using potato waste residue, palygorskite, and acrylic acid||Lei Ziqiang, Shen Zhi, Zhang Zhe, Li Fanghong, Gao Shuling, Yang Cuilin, Chong Yali, Wang Qizhao||ZL201210161610.0||2015-07-08||invention|
|11||Method for interplanting of xanthoceras sorbifoliabunge and Chinese wolfberry||Lei Ziqiang, Li Zhongwei, Zhao Zicong, Zhang Zhe, Ma Guofu, Zhou Pengxin, Ma Hengchang, Yang Zhiwang||ZL201310232766.8||2015-07-08||invention|
|12||Method for planting peony in barren land||Lei Ziqiang, Jia Na, Zhang Zhe, Lei Lei, Xu Jun, Yang Qian, Ma Guofu, Yang Zhiwang||ZL201410000866.2||2015-07-15||invention|
|13||Preparation method for the clay-based sand barrier grid||Lei Ziqiang, Ma Guofu, Zhang Zhe, Feng Enke, Ran Feitian||CN201510253914.3||2015-8-11||invention|
|14||Clay-based sand fixing material with the function of saving water and regulating soil temperature||Lei Ziqiang, Zhou Pengxin, Zhang Zhe, Ma Guofu, Ma Delong||CN201510238922.0||2015-8-19||invention|
|15||A method for the gathering and utilization of seasonal flood||Lei Ziqiang, Zhang Wenxu, HeYanzhong||CN201510806168.6||2015-11-23||invention|
|16||A Method for the introduction, domestication and seeding of wild black Chinese wolfberry||Lei Ziqiang, Zhang Wenxu, Zhang Zhe, Jiang Wei||CN201510806084.2||2015-11-23||invention|
|17||A method for the preparation of water retaining agent by utilizing biomass waste||Zhang Zhe, Yang Qian, Lei Ziqiang, Ma Guofu, Yang Zhiwang, Ma Delong||CN201510952379.0||2015-12-21||invention|
|18||A preparation and usage method for the clay-based anti leakage material for rainwater collection in desertification area||Lei Ziqiang, Xu Shouyuan, Zhang Zhe, Tao Jinghe||CN201510948645.2||2015-12-21||invention|
|19||A preparation method of multifunctional clay-based sand fixing agent||Ma Guofu, Feng Enke, Wang Hui, Lei Ziqiang||ZL201310259292.6||2016-4-13||invention|
1. Rich in raw materials, low cost, non-toxic and non polluting (Figure 1).
2. Clay based sand fixing materials: high compressive strength (3-7MPa), good weather resistance, lasting effect; water absorbent material : high water absorbent rate, salt tolerance, can be biodegradable; anti evaporation and anti leakage materials: controllable properties of evaporation and seepage.
3. Water retention, anti evaporation, anti leakage, reduce the temperature sudden change, and provide nutrients for plants.
4. Clay based techniques are easy to learn and easy to operate.
5. Easy mechanization.
6. Suitable for large area promotion.
The demonstration and promotion of clay based materials and technology were carried out respectively in Gansu Minqin Qingtu Lake desert region (Triangle Machinery Forest Farm and Lake Region Sand Fixing Workstation), Gansu Jingtai desert area (Jingtai Desert Control Station), Gansu Gulang desert area(Malutan Forest Farm), Ningxia Shapotou desert area(Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shapotou Sand Control Test Station), Zhongwei railway along the sandy area (Lanzhou Railway Zhongwei section), Gansu Dunhuang desert area (Yangguan National Natural Protection Area and Yang Guan Town), Gansu Huan County desert area (Huan County Forestry Bureau, Sweetwater Fort, grazing forbidden area), Gansu Jiuquan desert area (Jiuquan Jinsuoyang Biological Development Co., Ltd.).
1. Demonstration of clay based materials aided plantation and protection of Psammophyte. (12000 Mu or 800 hectares, Figure 2 and 3)
2. Demonstration of crust and combined sand barrier using clay based materials.(500 Mu or 33 hectares, Figure 4)
3. Demonstration of clay based materials aided plantation of economic plant (900 Mu or 60 hectares, Figure 5 and 6)
4. Demonstration of clay based materials assist the construction of railway protection zone.(25 km, Figure 7)
5. Demonstration of clay based materials aided engineering and biological synthesis technology for the control of wind erosion and water erosion. (300 Mu or 20 hectares, Figure 8)
6. Demonstration of clay based materials aided other sand fixing technology. (Figure 9)
7. Demonstration of clay based materials assisted technology of diversion, interception and utilization of seasonal flood and irrigation affluent water. (Figure 10)
8. Provides technical support for 3 national large-scale ecological projects. (more than 1.6 million Mu or 0.11 million hectares)
Clay based materials and technology related research get report from People's net, Xinhua net, Guangming net, China Education News net, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences net, Gansu Daily, China Education Daily, Gansu TV station, daily Gansu, Lanzhou evening news and other media.(Figure 11)